Trion Real Estate Management has introduced Avidxchange, a web-based paperless invoice management system. They are proud to team up with Avidxchange to help reduce their carbon footprint and increase efficiency for their clients and vendors.
Avidxchange mirrors your existing invoice approval/AP process. Paper invoices are either scanned into an electronic format, or electronically submitted directly into Avidxchange – either through direct data-import or through the Vendor Portal. Invoices are automatically coded, assigned to the appropriate workflow and routed electronically for approval. Once fully approved, invoices flow directly into your accounting system for payment processing.
Avidxchange is a web-based paperless invoice management system designed to automate the way companies manage accounts payable documents. This module provides finance executives and AP managers with enforceable controls, powerful reporting and added “visibility” to all documents in their organization while providing invoice “approvers” with features that make it easier to apply accounting codes and approve or dispute invoices.
Avidxchange key features:
• Enforceable Approval Workflow: Clients can create an unlimited number of custom, enforceable workflows to determine how specific invoices are routed to specific users or department for approval.
• Automated Account Code Assignments: Clients can leverage auto-coding features for assigning GL and other account codes-including allocation codes and intelligent historical analysis.
• Integrated: Avidxchange is integrated to more than 50 accounting systems.
• Extensive Reporting: Detailed management reports provide analysis of your accounts payable process and efficiency, including accrual reports, approval cycle-time reports and AP activity reports.
• 24/7 Visibility Invoices: Clients are able to view pending invoices in real-time. “Anywhere, anytime” access provides users access to a central archive-electronic filing cabinet that contains all AP documents. • Compliant: SSAE 16 Certification and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 compliance for accounts payable.